somebody should write an essay comparing and contrasting tina from bob’s burgers and meg from family guy and explain why tina hit the mark for respectfully portraying the awkward teenage years and why meg is a huge fucking insensitive joke that isn’t even funny
Tina is a character, Meg is a punchline.
"I meant go, not scat."
this show is prime
I just love how this movie depicts them as a regular family.
you mean a racist and rude woman who mocked people for their appearance, ethnicity, and sexuality, and who kept putting female colleagues down? no thanks. time magazine should be ashamed of themselves for even suggesting that this woman was a feminist icon.
And this from the magazine who refused to include Laverne Cox in their top 100. #ImNoticingAPattern
this is your daily reminder to not forget about ferguson. Keep it going!
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
It’s so infuriating how Michael Brown, a seventeen year old boy who was brutally murdered, gets “he was no angel” in his fucking obituary but joan rivers who literally wished an entire group of people death gets a week of mourning and footage of her working at soup kitchens a billion years ago
it’s just. ferguson isn’t over. this shit won’t ever be over. but people have stopped reblogging, stopped posting, stopped raising awareness for this major event. people are still angry. i’m still angry. stay angry.